1. The first step is to read the student handbook. You can download a copy of this by clicking the link above.
2. Next you need to fill out an application form. You can do this online via this website by clicking the link above, or you can apply by post through a written application form. You can download and print a form by clicking the link above.
3. Before sending the application in you need two referees to support your application – one for a pastoral reference and one for a character reference. Neither of these can be a member of your family. You need to give a copy of the reference form to your referees for them to complete and send in to us. You can download the reference forms by clicking the links above. These can either be completed by hand and posted to us or completed electronically and emailed to us.
The pastoral referee must be someone who is in a position of leadership whose church you’ve been in for at least 12 months.
The character reference must either be from an employer or someone in education who has taught or tutored you.
4. Send in your application. Once we receive it we will contact you to let you know its arrived and then wait for your references to arrive. Once we have the references we will contact you and arrange an interview.
5. The interview will usually be conducted in person and we will arrange a date with you to come to our campus in Bradford, or alternatively if this is not feasible we will arrange a telephone or skype interview with you.
Whilst we have no academic entry point for the Leadership Academy, the application process is designed to satisfy the admission board that you meet the following requirements:
- A commitment to Jesus Christ as your personal saviour
- Aged 18 or over
- A pastoral referee who supports your application – someone in a position of church leadership, whose church you have been part of for at least 12 months
- An assessment by the Leadership Academy admissions board that you will be able to successfully complete the course
- A plan in place to be able to pay your tuition fees