Whilst we have no academic entry point for the college, the application process is designed to satisfy the admission board that you meet the following requirements:
1. A commitment to Jesus Christ as your personal saviour
2. Aged 18 or over
3. A pastoral referee* who supports your application. This must be someone in a position of leadership at a church where you have attended for at least 12 months
4. A character referee* who supports your application. This must be someone who knows you through your education such as a teacher or tutor, or someone who knows you through employment such as a manager or supervisor
5. A proficient enough level of English to be able to complete the course successfully. (See the section on Overseas Students and Standards of English in the Practical Information for Applicants document)
6. A plan in place to be able to pay your tuition fees
*Please note – members of your family cannot act as your referees.
1. Read up on the course through our detailed documents page
This will help you know what your applying for and it will also help you to decide whether LIFE Church College is right for you!
2. Complete the application form (this includes supplying the information from point 3 below)
The best way to do this is to apply online.
We do not have paper applications but if you are having trouble submitting the application online then just contact us at: email@example.com
3. Find a pastoral and character referee who support your application
Before sending the application in you need two referees to support your application – one for a pastoral reference and one for a character reference. Neither of these can be a member of your family. You need to input their name, email and phone number during the application form process. The College admissions team will then contact your references direct and ask them for references.
The pastoral referee must be someone in a position of leadership at a church where you have attended for at least 12 months.
The character referee must be someone who knows you through your education such as a teacher or tutor, or someone who knows you through employment such as a manager or supervisor.
4. Send in your application.
The website will charge you £20 on a debit or credit card when you submit your application on-line.
Once we receive your references we will then contact you immediately for an interview.
We usually hold all of our interviews over Skype which makes it easier for us to interview non local applicants. For this you will need a Skype account and we will email you for your Skype details when arranging an interview.